Welcome to our golf blog. We want to use this area to inform our readers about unique things going on in the golf world as well as at Go Golf U.S. – In working to bring a personal feel BACK into golf, we will be interviewing golf pros and courses who are part of Go Golf U.S. to give you the inside scoop. Stay tuned to hear from your favorite local courses and what deals will be offered this season with Go Golf U.S.
5 Things I Learned Playing Desert GolfNovember 14, 2019
Our Weekend at the PGA Championship at Bethpage BlackMay 23, 2019
Meet The Pro – Scott Bates- Head Golf Professional & Director of Jr. Golf – Webster Golf ClubApril 24, 2019
Meet The Pro – Michael Basch- Head Golf Professional – Clifton Springs Country ClubNovember 13, 2018
See past blog posts at the links below.
- Novi’s Golf Club – Simulator
- Ravenwood Indoor Simulators
- 5 Things I Learned Playing Desert Golf
- Our Weekend at the PGA Championship at Bethpage Black
- Meet The Pro – Scott Bates- Head Golf Professional & Director of Jr. Golf – Webster Golf Club
- Highland Park Golf Course
- Reservoir Creek Golf Course
- Sunset Ridge Golf Club
- Meet The Pro – Michael Basch- Head Golf Professional – Clifton Springs Country Club
- Meet The Pro – Dave Granata – Golf Services – Monroe County Golf Courses
- Meet The Pro – Brian Jacobs – The Golf Channel Academy – Ridgemont Country Club
- Avid Indoor Golf
- Meet The Pro – Mike Roeder- General Manager – Ravenwood Golf Club
- July/August/September Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Meet The Doc – Dr. Keven Hagen – Rochester TPI Medical Professional
- June Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- May Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Meet The Pro – Ben Wilson – Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- April Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Churchville Golf Course
- Durand Eastman Golf Course
- Genesee Valley Golf Course
- Wayne Hills Country Club
- TPI Medical – Dr. Keven Hagen
- March Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
On top of pro interviews, we will be using our blog to do product and service reviews of golf based companies and products. As you can see above, we have started with some reviews on Short Par 4 and plan to do this for at least a year. If you are a golf company or have a golf based product/service, we would love to help you promote it via our blog section and are more than willing to write a story on it if it is something we believe in. Please note that we do not do any paid promotion at this time. We only want to promote things we know our community will enjoy/use. For contact on stories, please fill out the form below.
If you are a golf course looking to have an article written on your pro or course, you may also fill out the form below. Thank you.