Welcome to our golf blog. We want to use this area to inform our readers about unique things going on in the golf world as well as at Go Golf U.S. – In working to bring a personal feel BACK into golf, we will be interviewing golf pros and courses who are part of Go Golf U.S. to give you the inside scoop. Stay tuned to hear from your favorite local courses and what deals will be offered this season with Go Golf U.S.
Meet The Pro – Dave Granata – Golf Services – Monroe County Golf CoursesApril 23, 2018
Meet The Pro – Brian Jacobs – The Golf Channel Academy – Ridgemont Country ClubMarch 7, 2018
Meet The Pro – Mike Roeder- General Manager – Ravenwood Golf ClubNovember 14, 2017
July/August/September Short Par 4 Golf Box ReviewSeptember 20, 2017
See past blog posts at the links below.
- Meet The Pro – Dave Granata – Golf Services – Monroe County Golf Courses
- Meet The Pro – Brian Jacobs – The Golf Channel Academy – Ridgemont Country Club
- Avid Indoor Golf
- Meet The Pro – Mike Roeder- General Manager – Ravenwood Golf Club
- July/August/September Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Meet The Doc – Dr. Keven Hagen – Rochester TPI Medical Professional
- June Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- May Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Meet The Pro – Ben Wilson – Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- April Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Churchville Golf Course
- Durand Eastman Golf Course
- Genesee Valley Golf Course
- Wayne Hills Country Club
- TPI Medical – Dr. Keven Hagen
- March Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Meet The Pro – Chris Devincentis – Eagle Vale Golf Course
- February Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Sodus Bay Heights Golf Club
- Club Cameron 2017
- Meet The Pro – Scott Chambers – Webster Golf Club
- 4 Performance
- January Short Par 4 Golf Box Review
- Valentines Day Golf Gift
- 2017 Golf Related New Years Resolutions
On top of pro interviews, we will be using our blog to do product and service reviews of golf based companies and products. As you can see above, we have started with some reviews on Short Par 4 and plan to do this for at least a year. If you are a golf company or have a golf based product/service, we would love to help you promote it via our blog section and are more than willing to write a story on it if it is something we believe in. Please note that we do not do any paid promotion at this time. We only want to promote things we know our community will enjoy/use. For contact on stories, please fill out the form below.
If you are a golf course looking to have an article written on your pro or course, you may also fill out the form below. Thank you.